Cole Swindell will release his third studio album, All of It, on August 17. The 12-song offering—five of which were co-written by Cole—features a number of top songwriters, including Dallas Davidson, Jon Nite, Ashley Gorley, Jesse Frasure, Ross Copperman, JT Harding and more.
The album’s lead single, “Break Up in the End,” is currently No. 23 on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart after 20 weeks. In addition to making the lead single available for purchase, Cole has released instant downloads for “Somebody’s Been Drinkin’,” “The Ones Who Got Me Here,” “Reason to Drink” and today’s release of “Love You Too Late,” which includes a concept video that you can view below.
“I have been so excited about releasing the music for my third album, and my fans have been so patient with me while I took the time needed to make it right that I had to give them something,” says Cole. “They are the ones who got me here to this important third album, and I felt they deserve to be the first ones to get a taste of the new music so we have been quietly releasing a few of the songs every few weeks for them. It has been great to hear what they think of the songs because they are the reason I am still here getting to do this.”
The new album follows the release of Cole’s 2016 sophomore album, You Should Be Here, which spawned No. 1 hits “You Should Be Here,” “Middle of a Memory” and “Flatliner.” To celebrate the release of the new album on Aug. 17, Cole will perform on NBC’s Citi Concert Series on Today.
All of It is available for pre-order on July 13.
Watch the concept video for “Love You Too Late.”
All of It Track Listing and Songwriters
- “Love You Too Late” (Cole Swindell, Michael Carter, Brandon Kinney)
- “All of It” (Bobby Pinson, Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman)
- “Somebody’s Been Drinkin’” (Brent Anderson, Lynn Hutton, Hunter Phelps)>
- “Sounded Good Last Night” (Michael Carter, Shane Minor, Chase McGill, Cole Taylor)
- “Break Up in the End” (Jon Nite, Chase McGill, Jessie Jo Dillon)
- “I’ll Be Your Small Town” (Cole Swindell, Cole Taylor, Chase McGill)
- “The Ones Who Got Me Here” (Cole Swindell, Ashley Gorley, Jesse Frasure)
- “20 in a Chevy” (Cole Swindell, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite)
- “Reason to Drink” (Cole Swindell, Michael Carter, Brandon Kinney)
- “Her” (Matt Jenkins, Ashley Gorley, Chase McGill, Wade Kirby, Phil O’Donnell)
- “Both Sides of The Mississippi” (Matt Jenkins, Ben Hayslip, J.T. Harding)
- “Dad’s Old Number” (Jessi Alexander, Chase McGill)
photo by Jason Simanek